AxxNox appreciates the importance of the environment to local communities and the wider population by recognizing the significant impact that environmental issues have on the welfare, heritage and inheritance of the present and future generations. The company actively ensures, with all its available resources and wherever practical, that its operations, functions and interests are planned with a commitment to fostering the preservation and protection of the environment. The key points of the strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and with our suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of production.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Adhere to project specific site waste management plans in order to minimize land fill waste.
It is the policy objectives of AxxNox to:
• Ensure that all the company’s staff are aware of their responsibility to the environment and incorporate these responsibilities into every job description.
• Consider environmental issues when selecting suppliers and sub-contractors encourage them to co-operate with the policy objectives and to adopt sound environmental policy practices aligned with our own.
• Allocate training resources to further the effectiveness of the environmental policy and provide appropriate training to employees.
• Develop control measures and where appropriate set targets for environmental improvements
• Undertake environmental audits when required, which shall record, review, develop and plan environmental improvements where possible.
• Review the company policy and overall performance.
• Adopt relevant procedures and adhere to all current environmental legislation.
• Incorporate environmental considerations to transport and company infrastructure planning.
• Conserve energy through minimizing consumption and maximizing efficiency and employ sound waste management practices.